FLOOR CLEANING SERVICES
For Floor Cleaning Services in USA, We Are Prominent And Stand Among One Of The Most Trusted Firms. We Provide All Kinds Of Professional Services Such As Floor Cleaning, Polishing, Scrubbing, Etc.
How can you do floor Cleaning?
- Vacuum Cleaner is industrial grade machine which ensures that micro dust particles are sucked from your floors.
- The Single Disc Machine used by us is manned by our trained crew member to ensure that correct weight and pressure is put on your marble and wooden floors, to enhance the beauty of your floors.
- The floor cleaning agents used for your floor is of DIVERSEY, USA (Internationally approved) It is the most effective and safe cleaning agent to restore your scratched and lifeless floors.
- Best-in-class floor tools. Our team uses only the best tools for scratch reduction and restoration of your floors. We use floor pads of the highest quality to ensure the utmost care of your floors.
Our floor care services cover the following types of hard floors:
- Marble Italian/Indian
- Laminated wooden floors
- 100% stain removal cannot be guaranteed.
- Achieved Gloss levels would depend on the existing condition of floor.
- An obstruction free surface is required for carrying out the process.
- Beds or other very heavy furniture will not be moved to restore the floor underneath.
Over time, despite regular cleaning a layer of dirt develops over floors. It is usually dirt mixed in water, which dries on the floor. To remove all dirt and grime from your floors. This service uses a single disc machine with appropriate abrasive pad, water and PH neutral cleaner to scrub off dirt from the floor. This service is available for mosaic, marble, tiles, granite and wooden flooring.
Floor Maintenance Services from BMS
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by preconditioning. Hot water is applied to the carpet from a holding tank or heating coil incorporated into the cleaning unit. The pressurized solution, often combined with detergent, is injected into the carpet. Suspended soil is removed by combining the flushing action of injected solutions with wet vacuuming. Normal drying time required is 12-24 hours.
- Bonnet cleaning is a process in which a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine. Bonnet cleaning is ideal for getting out those tough to remove surface stains. The bonnets themselves are usually 100% cotton and are normally dry or slightly moistened. The bonnet will turn in a circular motion while the operator moves the machine from side to side, changing or rinsing the pad as it becomes soiled. Normal drying time required is 1-2 hours.
- Spot cleaning of carpets is accomplished with a special spot cleaning machine. Removal of deep set-in stains can also be achieved by way of bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning is typically handled through the hot water extraction method on any type of commercial-grade furniture and fabrics.
Contact us today to schedule your free floor cleaning consultation – 925-818-4423